Ascension Acquisition’s Group is always looking to create positive, win-win situations for all parties involved. If you are currently an owner of a multifamily property and are tired of dealing with one or more of the following issues, feel free to reach out and let us see how we can help make that headache disappear!
- Residents not paying on time
- Eviction processes that turn into court appearances
- Maintenance issues
- Management inefficiencies or poor management
- High expenses that just can’t seem to get under control
- Issues with debt and/or foreclosure
- High vacancies
- Physical obsolescence
Three ways to sell your multifamily property:
- The Traditional Way: Just like selling your home, Ascension Acquisition’s Group obtains commercial bank financing and comes in with earnest deposit and the equity down payment. At the closing table, the owner selling the property will walk away with a substantial check, however, this may cause a large taxable event of up to 20%! How can you prevent such an event, check out solution 2 and 3.
- Partial Seller Financing: Ascension Acquisition’s Group still obtains commercial bank financing, earnest deposit and an equity down payment, but now the owner acts as a second loan. The owner will still walk away with a check at closing, however, the taxable event is much smaller and, since this is a loan, the owner will be receiving monthly payments.
- Seller Financing: The owner will now be the first loan while Ascension Acquisition’s Group comes in with the equity down payment. The owner will still receive a check at closing, but like mentioned above, the taxable event will be much lower and the owner will be receiving monthly payments that could be taxed at low or 0% Capital Gains.
*Please consult your CPA to see which scenario best fits your needs.
If you are interested in getting a free valuation on your property please fill out the fields below and we will be in contact with you shortly.